When faced with a parent suffering from Alzheimer’s, most of us respond with denial (“It won’t happen to me”) or extreme efforts at prevention. But global health expert and TED Fellow Alanna Shaikh sees it differently. She’s taking three concrete steps to prepare for the moment — should it arrive — when she herself gets Alzheimer’s disease.
TEDTalks is a daily video podcast of the best talks and performances from the TED Conference, where the world’s leading thinkers and doers give the talk of their lives in 18 minutes. Featured speakers have included Al Gore on climate change, Philippe Starck on design, Jill Bolte Taylor on observing her own stroke, Nicholas Negroponte on One Laptop per Child, Jane Goodall on chimpanzees, Bill Gates on malaria and mosquitoes, Pattie Maes on the “Sixth Sense” wearable tech, and “Lost” producer JJ Abrams on the allure of mystery. TED stands for Technology, Entertainment, Design, and TEDTalks cover these topics as well as science, business, development and the arts. Closed captions and translated subtitles in a variety of languages are now available on TED.com, at
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Điều trị Polyp Cholesterol túi mật trong Đông y thế nào? [TS. Vũ Thị Khánh Vân]
- Hỗ trợ điều trị và chữa hết bệnh chạy thận nhân tạo, suy thận LH tư vấn 0907009709
- Người mắc suy thận mạn nên ăn gì và kiêng gì?
- Chữa Sỏi Thận, Sỏi Mật – Lương Y Triệu Thị Thanh
- Chị Linh chia sẻ phương pháp giúp con đẩy lùi bệnh sởi